As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

A Little Cute To Get Us Through


Two weeks! Two weeks? In two weeks I will have been married for one day.

We picked up our marriage license this morning at Rockland City Hall (two trailers stuck together - not quite the imposing big brick building you'd imagine it to be.) So that's another thing I get to check off the list.

I've posted some cute pictures to get us through the next two weeks. Anytime you're feeling overwhelmed you can come here, to this little sanctuary of cute, and re-group. I'll probably be here for the next two weeks straight!








2 Comments:

  • I might have to be here for the next two weeks straight even though I'm not getting married (but I do have a crappy job that I need escape from). That kitten and monkey are just too adorable.

    By Blogger Wes, at 5:05 PM  

  • Who knew blowfish were so cute?

    By Blogger country mouse, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home