As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Venue Progresses

Val and Les have been doing amazing work getting everything ready for the wedding:

Everyone will come through here....

We we will be standing here (sheathing is scheduled to go on soon)

The view to your right (including the Pirate Woods, full of top secret cool things for the 40 (aggh! 40!) kids under 10 attending.

And the view to your left, out over the creek to Frenchman's Bay.


Jessie's dad Mike is coming up Monday to go over the running order with us, as he'll be conducting the ceremony. Now is my chance to advocate for a vaudville/variety style fast talkin' patter approach to the service. I say, I say, I say, take my wife. No, go on, take her. That sort of thing.

3 Comments:

  • Just need a few clarifications:
    1)The post pediatriac pirate-hunt tick check station will be where? And do we need to make an appointment or is it walk-in?
    2)The bride-to-be needs to make her pre-wedding-jitters therapeutic massage/osteopathic structural exam appointment.
    3) I am sooo excited for this event!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • I'm going to set up a 55 gallon drum containing a mixture of Raid, ground-up Advantix, and citronella for dunking the kids afterwards. Bring a towel for La 'Ris.

    Personally, as a man in a skirt I think I'm taking the biggest tick gamble.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 8:12 AM  

  • I'm hoping the massage therapist will be around on Saturday the 27th.
    No worries, I will do a post later this evening about my Dolly Parton themed girl's night. I try to manage some pictures too... if I can find any that are appropriate.
    We worked out the service last night - 19 days - crazy!

    By Blogger country mouse, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home