As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bummis, Kissaluvs, Diaperaps, Fuzzi Bunz, Etc.

Last night I spent some time sorting through a bin of cloth diapers and covers that my good friend Leaning Apple has been so generous to lend us. I've put the chore off because the last time I looked through them I had no idea what I was even looking at! The sizes, styles, covers vs. diapers.... ??
I pulled out my old Raggedy Ann doll and used her as a measure, "Do these diapers go with these covers?" Poor Ann. Dan used her as a Baby Bjorn fitting tool, and now the diapers, oh the humanity! (Or whatever the rag doll equivalent is.)
I think I've sorted things out pretty well. I did some research online today using the info provided by the tags in all the different styles of "materials" we have. The reason for the preparation, other then it probably being a good thing for us to know since we will be bringing a baby home at some point soon, the lady from the diaper service is coming tonight for our consultation. She asked me what sort of package deal we wanted and I had to admit that I didn't know the first thing about any of this. The last diaper I changed belonged to a child that just started college. (Hi Robin!)
So with a stack of diapers and just enough knowledge to be dangerous, or at least covered in poop at some point, I think I'm ready for the diaper lady and her questions.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home