As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!


It's Easter and we're all about eggs around here.

Eggs #1:
My well developed egg and I, accompanied by Dad Dan and my mom and Les, who made the annual Easter luncheon trek down the coast a bit, went out for brunch and enjoyed some delicious eggs done many ways at Cafe Miranda. My were poached (good protein), paired with spinach and kale (good iron) and topped with hollandaise (just plain good!)
Eggs #2:
My mom hand delivered an Easter basket (I mean the Easter Bunny for any kiddies who may be reading and still enthralled with all the weird non-religious magic of the holiday) chock filled with eggs of a chocolate persuasion.
Eggs #3:
Yesterday Med School Mama called in hopes her little sprout would be able to talk to Dan and say "Egg, egg, egg..." in quick succession which for some strange reason, seemingly appropriate to my mate and his "interesting" ways, is a torture akin to fingernails on a chalk board. Unfortunately, or fortunately, he was spending a Saturday morning at work.
I'm not sure how the egg theme works in to Easter. I imagine it was absorbed in from a Pagan celebration of some sort - probably something to do with fertility.
After all the excitement we took the egg-heads (*Dog dweebs) to the ball field for a much needed run around. Enjoy these snowy Easter Sunday pics.
*Please note Mira and Dinah in their Easter beasts.

It feels appropriate to be a big round pregnant lady today! Full with a person who was once an egg.

2 Comments:

  • And what kind of eggs did Dan have? Did he enjoy his eggs? Were his eggs poached or fried? Got three eggs, eggs, eggs in...now Happy Easter!!!

    By Blogger resident mama, at 5:18 PM  

  • Jessie, Jessie, Jessie!
    Round Pregnant Lady!

    I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU!
    Happy Easter!

    I have killed Target

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home