As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Monday, March 20, 2006

"We all scream for... catering decisions?"


We had a very productive St. Patty's Day. My friend Ken, his other half, Kate, and their one year old lab Celia came for the night. Ken is catering the reception and we set aside the night to discuss the details. Anyone who remembers the joys of "the crab roll" will understand there was great potential for a lengthy conversation.

I believe we talked for 3 minutes.
Ken proposed a menu.
It looked great.
The end.

The best quote from the evening: Dan- "I've recently rediscovered the joys of the frittata.

Personally I'm looking forward to the ice cream sandwiches but you probably already knew that.

Keep sending your postcards.

Only sixty-some days left.

2 Comments:

  • I didn't intend for "I've recently rediscovered the joys of the frittata" to sound so pretentious or so camp. I just wanted to find a nice way to say "Eeeeee, I blummin' love a bit of eggy pie, eghhh egghh egghhhhhhh."

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 11:40 AM  

  • I too, admire the early morning aroma of veggie frittata. It's really just fancy bubble and squeak.

    By Blogger Mondale, at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home