As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Has Anyone Been Waiting To See This?

So here SHE is! I don't know why it's taken us so long to post the picture... better late then never I suppose. She has arms and legs, her brain, heart, abdomen, are all the right size. The dark spot in her chest is her strong little heart. It really is amazing that we are afforded such an incredible view of our developing little person.

I'm feeling good and round and hungry. I've felt some movement which is exciting and great for quelling anxiety about not feeling anything. It's very distinct now, no longer confused with other types of "movement". Someone is definitely jabbing me...

6 Comments:

  • she sure is a cutie pie nubbin. i didn't know your milkman was capable of such attractive offspring...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

  • is that red hair i see? love the new photo!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

  • Between you and Bri, I feel like I'm watching the x-files.

    By Blogger Bill Norris, at 11:49 PM  

  • Oi! Med School Mama- keep that up and I'll teach I-Beam the "My Father's A Carpenter" dirty rugby song next time we see you.

    LA- red hair, baby: it's daddy's little orang utan.

    And Bill- we watched really closely when the scan was taking place and we were amazed to see her mouth repeatedly forming the words "A Rod is a choker". She then formed a rudimentary "B" with her tiny fingers! Such a gem, she is.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 6:10 AM  

  • Ah, but wait. Isn't rebellion the mark of all children as they grow?

    Just wait until she's sixteen and sporting a Bucky Dent Throwback Jersey to school.

    By Blogger Bill Norris, at 7:50 AM  

  • Oh so beautiful and hair just like mom . Thanks for the sneak peek! Hugs, K2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home