As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Week 15


So here we are, Week 15. It's been a slow re-start to the blog, mostly because working and early pregnancy haven't lent itself to spending time doing much but feeling gross. The "All Day" sickness has subsided some; no more puking randomly in the backyard or out the car door at a stop sign, but the idea of certain things can still cause me to gag.
Things that totally gross me out:
The smell of the dog food
Bleach/bathroom smell in general
The idea of fresh salad greens(I can eat them I just can't think about them.)
The dump
Car smells
Dog kisses
The kitchen
Zucchini, summer squash, roasted red pepper
The smell of mushrooms cooking
Burning mouse hides (Don't ask!)
Peppermint

I haven't had any cravings really just an incredible interest in good food. Like yeast rolls with butter, hot fudge sundaes, avocados, potato all ways, muffins, lemonade, acorn squash, chocolate milk, bagels....
When I need to eat I need to eat... now! If I don't, I start to feel sick and at this point I'll do anything not to feel sick. Last night I was standing in the parking lot of the grocery store drinking directly from the carton of a gallon of Very Vanilla soymilk. I can only imagine what I looked like.

As for "Baby Stuff" we have so far received one item, a ridiculous bib that says "I love my mommy". I'm not quite ready for the Mommy thing - plus it looks better on Mira then it would on any kid! I'm hoping for the onesie that says "My Dad's a Geek".

4 Comments:

  • I linked onto this via Weasels blog. I read Weasels blog daily and I know him through that. I did meet him once and Listmaker and some other friends and I had dinner with Weasel. He is a very nice man:)I must say Congratulations i did not know you were with child until I linked on. The internet is a strange thing because I don't know you but I know some things about you based on reading the blog, so i apologize if this comment seems freaky but it's with best wishes to a very nice couple and a lucky/blessed child being born into it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • Thank You.

    By Blogger country mouse, at 12:06 PM  

  • you think you don't have time to post now, just wait my dear...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

  • Burned mouse hide...I don't see why...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home