As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hazel Gave Me A Great Idea

Upon a surprise meeting with Hazel, over a couple of gelatos on a muggy day, I learned a great new thing - to have my mom and dad sit me up on the table like a proper person during mealtime instead of being banished to the floor with the dogs.
*Note: Dog on floor, girl on table.

I even dressed for the occasion in my safari best. I prefered the view from my new perch.

Thanks Hazel. We'll talk soon - do lunch perhaps?

7 Comments:

  • oh yeah, the table's the place to be.
    I'll let you in on more grown-up stuff next time :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

  • Someday she'll have teeth and can share what looks to be a truly scrummy breakfast!

    By Blogger Margaret Porter, at 5:59 PM  

  • all i can say is nice richy food...haha!!

    By Blogger leaningapplemama, at 6:24 PM  

  • What can I say... when in Rome... You'll note however, no brie.

    By Blogger country mouse, at 6:03 AM  

  • Its the chipotle tabasco sauce on the taters that makes it look so glam.

    Delusions of richiness can be offset however by the presence of a winning $2 Maine State Lottery "Play Ball!" scratchy ticket in the background of the final photo.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 6:36 AM  

  • I'm really not sure anyone could be cuter...
    Is that seat plastic or foam?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

  • Its sort of a soft plastic foam thing: hard to explain but hopefully it'll travel north this weekend so you csn check it out...

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home