As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Friday, February 03, 2006

Aggggh!

Those of you in the States who received one of these in your invitation in order to send back a funky postcard RSVP:

Need to add one of these for it to get here:


I apologise- despite many years of bitter experience in dealing with government institutions on both sides of the Atlantic, I didn't see any mention of a postcard rate increase along side the first class increase when I ordered the stamps from the usually on-top-of-their game USPS web site. Why on earth they didn't have stamps at the new rate ready to go and on sale at the time of the change is beyond me. Harrumph.

7 Comments:

  • did the post office tell you to misspell my last last name too? bah!

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 3:07 PM  

  • I did? Bugger. I was so intent on getting your address right (I know the trouble you have with your mail carriers) that I must have had a brain fart.

    Have I always spelt it wrong?

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 5:23 AM  

  • i don't know. i have no memory of you ever spelling my last name before. how hard is it to spell mr. maker?

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 10:35 AM  

  • No worries, nothing a spot of tea won't fix.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • Thanks Grommitt.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 6:27 AM  

  • wait, when did we even get the invitation?

    By Blogger youthlarge, at 9:40 AM  

  • He's probably hiding it under a bocce trophy. Also, it should be spelled "Makaer" shouldn't it?

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home