As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Humidity Maketh The One Year Old Loopy

We have been enjoying a mini heatwave up here in Maine, and we don't ever seem to get the dry heat in the north east. Its been damp and muggy and we are learning that in conjuction with turning one, humidity turns our little fine haired baby into a curly, crazy toddler. Witness:

I am Zagnut from the Planet Spinach Lips

I can out-stare this futon thanks to frizzy power!

My protective goggles allow me to draft the dog in the canine fart cone

Spare any change?

Look: I can poop and read at the same time, thanks to frizzy power!

TOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look everybody: my John Lydon impersonation

Ahh, the soothing power of underpants.


Next: when Scout channels MJ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home