As You Wished- Dan & Jessie's Baby Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Will Be Clothed



I have received a few comments regarding the on and on about Weasel and his get-up with no mention of my chosen garb. No fear my friends I will not let a pale, red-headed English man in a skort show me up. The wedding's on my turf and I'll be sure to "represent."
My mom and I have picked out the pattern and purchased the fabric. My friend, Al Jarreau's Only Fan, helped me chose the most flattering of styles during an ill fated and unplanned fitting at a Portland bridal shop. Hint: If you ever go try on dresses wash your hair, shave your armpits, throw a little lip gloss on, because no other place in the world has more mirrors than a bridal shop. There's nothing like a 360 degree view of a lazy-girl-in-winter's arm pit. Especially a girl that tends to be a little hippy at times (fashion/ideals not wide of waist).
The dress will be complete mid-February.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

  • Are people going to ask you what you plan to wear under it as they keep doing to me?

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 5:39 PM  

  • Whatever it is you can be sure it will be hot!! Remember, this is the girl who has her underware stolen at the laundromat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home